What will you be doing?
As an Account Manager, you will use your logistics industry experience to deliver excellent customer service to your accounts and execute daily operations for customers’ shipments. You will proactively provide solutions for the customers' shipments and communicate with a sense of urgency with customer contacts to resolve issues. In this role, you will build strong customer relationships and be strategic in your efforts to uphold our commitment to service and grow our business with each account.
- Build strong customer relationships by providing the highest quality of service
- Maintain and update customer data and contacts
- Proactively identify issues and resolve problems to uphold our commitment to service
- Prioritize and respond to internal and external requests in a timely and professional manner
- Familiarize yourself with customer needs and position Q Carriers to be the solution
- Drive department initiatives and mentor teammates
- Collaborate cross-functionally with carrier sales, other account managers, customer operations representatives, and carrier operations representatives
Location: Shakopee, MN
What we’re looking for:
- 1 year of transportation logistics experience
- Experience providing excellent customer service and building customer relationships
- Proactively looks to grow business
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and results driven environment
Why Q Carriers?
- Family-owned business that lives and breathes our company values that include humility, unity, passion, dedication and thankfulness
- Casual and fun atmosphere focused on teamwork
- Transparent and accessible senior leadership team
- Competitive salary with monthly variable bonus
- Opportunity for growth and internal advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and 401K with company match
We are a determined, leading company that provide transportation solutions to our customers. We celebrate our energetic, collaborative logistics team who are success driven with a focus on the mutual benefits of our customers and carriers. We provide an integral connection between companies looking to ship their product and carriers who have the capacity to haul those goods. We play a pivotal role inmoving thousands of truckloads across America every year. We take pride inbeing a second-generation family-owned business since 1981, who continues to focus on our mission of Serving People and Delivering Value Through an Enjoyable Transportation Experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek a diverse community of professionals.