What will you be doing?
As a first level Customer Operations Representative, you will focus on the customer service aspect of our business and execute daily operations for customers' shipments. Customers consist of companies that have freight to move, and we provide the transportation solutions with our carrier partners. Our current customers range in industry, including but not limited to, food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, construction, durable goods, retail etc. You will use our transportation management software to enter the shipping details, schedule the shipment, and track the shipment for delivery. With our extensive training, you will quickly become comfortable with the technology used, the transportation industry, and how to build and operate customer accounts.
• Build strong customer relationships by providing the highest quality of service
• Ensure shipment details are accurately entered into the transportation management software
• Utilize scheduling systems to schedule the pickup and delivery appointments for the shipments
• Prioritize and respond to internal and external requests in a timely and professional manner
• Collaborate cross-functionally with carrier sales, account management, customer operations representatives, and carrier operations representatives
Location: Shakopee, MN
What we’re looking for:
• Experience providing excellent customer service and building customer relationships
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
• Self-motivated individual with proven issue resolution skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and results driven environment
Why Q Carriers?
• Family-owned business that lives and breathes our company values that include humility, unity, passion, dedication and thankfulness
• Casual and fun atmosphere focused on teamwork
• Transparent and accessible senior leadership team
• Competitive salary with monthly variable bonus
• Opportunity for growth and internal advancement opportunities
• Comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, and 401K with company match
We are a determined, leading company that provide transportation solutions to our customers. We celebrate our energetic, collaborative logistics team who are success driven with a focus on the mutual benefits of our customers and carriers. We provide an integral connection between companies looking to ship their product and carriers who have the capacity to haul those goods. We play a pivotal role in moving thousands of truckloads across America every year. We take pride in being a second-generation family-owned business since 1981, who continues to focus on our mission of Serving People and Delivering Value Through an Enjoyable Transportation Experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and actively seek a diverse community of professionals.